Al Rajhi Construction, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The first stage of Al Rajhi Construction’s progressive GCC expansion and acquisition strategy, Al Rajhi Advanced Construction LLC & Al Rajhi Infrastructure Works Co. were established in 2009 in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Headquartered in Jeddah and with offices in Dammam, Riyadh and Madinah, an integrated network was formed to seamlessly serve the needs of the rapidly evolving and expanding Saudi construction and industrial sectors.
Building on the strong track record of the company’s successful UAE operations, the new Saudi firm capitalized on a reputation for quality, safety and commitment to exceptional service and hit the ground with great momentum. It had soon won major contracts for infrastructure, roads, water works, piling and buildings, and rapidly became a key player in the Saudi market.
Today, firmly established as one of Saudi’s most trusted and respected diversified construction firms, the company has carried out successful large-scale projects throughout the country, including:
- Earthworks, roads, infrastructure and bridges for the Haramain High Speed Rail Project in the Western Region
- Buildings, roads and infrastructure for Immigrants Housing in Jazzan – Al Kharesh in the Southwestern Region
- Water main line as part of the Water Strategic Plan for Riyadh City in the Central Region
- Road works for the development of Jeddah Second Industrial City in the Western Region
- Road, water supply, irrigation, electrical and telecom works for Madinah Knowledge Economic City in the Western Region
- Dry and wet infrastructure, roads and site grading for the Al-Marina Project in Dammam in the Eastern Region